When you hire UR1CPA, you will be treated with care during every step of the process.


When you first reach out to us, we will discuss what services would be best for you. If tax preparation is one of them, we will send you an Engagement Letter (basically just a formal letter explaining your responsibilities and my responsibilities in the tax prep process). Then, we will need you to send us a copy of your previous year’s tax return.


When mid-January rolls around, an e-mail with a tax organizer gets sent to all clients. This will guide you when collecting all of your tax information. You will scan all of your tax documents and send them to us virtually via the link in the email.


Once the prep is complete, I will send you the invoice, along with a copy of your tax return to review. When you give us the “ok” and have paid your invoice, we will electronically file your Federal and State forms.



See below chart. Note that if you are also a bookkeeping client there is a discount to tax solutions.

*** We are not responsible for IRS or state decisions if they decide to take refunds if you owe obligations to an organization or person.

**Payment must be made before filing return or giving return. Pay via invoice or refund.


We are so excited you have found us, and we can't wait to start working with you! To get started, all you need to do is click the "Let's Get Started" button.